Our expert technical capabilities enable our customers to view us as their technology partner. Why? Because we are able to perform testing and analysis in-house, and provide you with critical answers faster, so that you can select and customize the best chemistries for your project. With a new state-of-the-art technology lab at our Specialty Services Complex in Waxahachie, Texas, USA, fully staffed by our team of experienced chemists, we can deliver unmatched research and development expertise, as well as customized technical solutions to help support all your unique product development needs. As an extension of your lab, we can help you design, test, and customize your chemistry. In fact, we can customize all of your products to meet your needs, because we manufacture them to your specifications.
Typical product and system tests performed:
- High temperature, high pressure rheology testing for both linear and cross-linked gels
- Gel stability and gel breaking
- Fluid emulsion testing with various crude oils
- Interfacial surface tension and wetting
- Shale inhibition testing via CST and swelling
- High temperature acid corrosion inhibition and formula stability
- Lubricity testing
- Cement fluid loss
- Cement compressive strength
- Quantitative analytical via ICP, HPLC, GCMS, FTIR and other various testing methods.